Sunday, April 18, 2010

Panda Girl is Two!

Today Panda Girl is two.  She is my delight.  She is a sweet child with a contagious smile.  Panda Girl is the happiest child I have ever known.  We went to visit her Nana at the hospital this summer, and she found a way to have fun.  I had no idea how much excitement a hospital chair contained until that day.  She brings more laughter and smiles to our faces than I knew possible.  We are blessed to have her in our home every day.  Panda Girl is incredibly coordinated. She has amazing motor skills. She loves it when we read to her. She taught herself the alphabet. She is bright and sweet.

Her favorite things are, of course, pandas.  Today she got a new stuffed panda, a panda necklace and a panda shirt.  She was thrilled with them all.  She also loves Sesame Street.  She was thrilled with her new Abby, Zoe, Grovers, Cookie Monster, and Big Bird.  She loves chocolate and pizza.  She loves to color and paint.  Her favorite part of the day is bath time.  Sweet Pea is her best friend.  Panda Girl copies her every move, parrots her every word. 

I pray she continues to love us the way she does now.  I will always continue to love her more and more.  She will always bring me joy.  She will always be my baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment