Friday, August 21, 2009

First Book Choice

The first book I plan to review is The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I chose this book because I wanted a book that would take me out of my daily life. The book I read just prior to this, which I will review soon, was very personal and heavy. It discussed demons I am currently fighting and I was ready for something light. Well, The Help is not as light as I had envisioned, but it is compelling. Once I finish the book, the review will be up. I'm hoping to finish it in the next day or two.

The two little ladies are currently wrestling, screeching at each other and laughing. The younger, Panda, is less than ten pounds lighter than the elder, Sweet Pea. Thus, it is fun to watch them wrestle (since I know they can't really hurt each other). I am blessed in that they not only love each other, they genuinely like each other. It's not that they don't fight, because they do. At the end of the day though, they always want to hug and love on each other. While I know they will go through fazes when they are not getting along, I am enjoying the bliss that is watching them grow together as sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment