Monday, August 30, 2010

Meet The Teacher Day!

What an exciting day the little ladies had today!  They got to go meet their teachers at school.  Sweet Pea is lucky enough to have a sweet teacher she has loved in the past, so that reunion was adorable.  The two new-to-sweet-pea teachers seem lovely too.  Panda Girl has two fun teachers this year too.  One has a son in Sweet Pea's class, so we already know and love her. The other seems sweet and fun too.  Once we got home I started reviewing our schedule for the upcoming school year.  I must say, I was a bit overwhelmed.  Between school, MOPS, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and after school activities like gymboree, we are going to be kept very busy.  I prefer to be busy.  I seem to be happiest when I don't have too much free time on my hands.  However, I don't want to over schedule any of us either.  I suppose we will just have to wade in and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment